Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Trying New Things (the generic 30's white guy)
I want to make more money. I want to figure out a way to write and make money at it is a more accurate statement. I love the idea of having ideas. I think that there are voices in this world that need to be heard. I also believe that there are a lot of voices speaking that need to shut up. Thus, the new direction of my blog. I'm actually going to try to post more often per week. I think the perspective of the white male in his 30's is lost. Every depiction of white guys in their 30's on tv and in the media is horribly cliche. They are either idiots that party too hard. Or they're Dads that are either stupid or overbearing and no one wants anything to do with them. The guy that keeps his head down and works hard at his job, loves his family, and loves life seems to be lost in our society. The douchebag wearing shiny shirts and complicated pants is not someone I want speaking for me or my generation. I have a voice. I am going to start speaking up a little bit. There will be talk of sports, music with instruments, God, friends, family, college football, and maybe some politics. I'm tired of all the noise without any substance to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment