It's 2014. There are some words and phrases that need to be eliminated from usage in everyday society.
People think these are funny. They are not. A little piece of my soul dies when people I respect use these. I don't want to eliminate your right to free speech, but just know that I am looking down my nose at you if you use these.
Hater- Some people think the more of these you have, then you are doing something right. No, you're an idiot and need to be called out. I.E. Justin Bieber fans thinking everyone that wants him in jail is a hater. No he's a punk and needs his butt kicked.
Baby Daddy (or Mama)- I know the person that impregnated you or you impregnated, is not your favorite person. Use their name. Or use my child's father/mother. It makes you sound stupid, and it's not funny, and it hasn't ever been funny.
Cray cray- just say crazy. You're white. Stop it.
Kardashian- if we stop talking about them maybe they'll go away.
There are more, this is all I have for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment